Thursday, November 01, 2007

Turn Halloween into Christmas


I already have a plan for disbursement of the mass of Halloween candy the kids picked up over the course of 4 celebrations. I actually devised this plan when Patrick started bringing home candy leftovers from late work nights (which was like every other day). The Colorado Cousins that we will be seeing for Christmas, will be getting JUNK BOXES from their cool aunt and uncle filled with junk (non-Halloween marked candy, small bags of chips, you get the picture).

I'm so excited about this gift because it drastically lowers the candy for my kids right now and will be a fun and low cost gift to give- and I'm sure to receive too.

2 comments:

NY Barney Family said...

hello hello hello!!! Super cute pics - your kids are getting SO big!!! how you guys been?? Good to see your family - we miss you guys!

Hailey Happens said...

I reuse mine for christmas, easter, etc. I only have to buy any candy once a year/ It is awesome