Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deal of the Week: Holiday Edition

I roll my eyes when I see magazine headlines during the holidays that read like this "Gifts Under $50" or "Stocking Stuffers for $30 or less!" Seriously. $30 for s stocking stuffer is beyond ridiculous. Welcome to Good Deal Gifts for $5.00 or less. Isn't that what you really want to spend anyway!


First up: USB Keyboard Vacuum from The Container Store. At first thought, it may sound like one of those useless gifts, but glance down at your keyboard and you'll be happy to know you can pick this up for $4.99.

Right now if you spend $100 at The Container Store, FREE shipping. That's a whole lot of stocking stuffer too.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeah I'm with ya on the price thing... and the vaccum IS an awesome idea. I go it a bit further and remove all the keys and scrub everything down.

But for the daily upkeep it's easier then compressed air and the kirby...

But the USB dogs are a bit more amusing though ;)