Sunday, November 11, 2007

coupons

I love to clip coupons. Seriously, it's one of my favorite things to do. Evene though I don't use very many, I love flipping through the Sunday paper for potentail savings. BUT, I'm not taking the paper right now. SO, I check the web for coupons instead. Check out these awesome sites:

TARGET COUPONS! Click here for toy deals good through November 21. And here for food coupons (I'm one of the lucky ladies with a SuperTarget in my neighborhood!) The food coupons are so awesome because you can sort by food type (and produce coupons exist!). Organization and deals at the same time...I'm so in love.

This great blog, Mommy Saves Big, links you to pages and pages of really good coupons.

Another good source for free manufacturer coupons is The Grocery Game, where you can also find excellent tips for saving money at the store. (and this site is Mac compatible which is rare).

Hope you find some coupons this week that make you smile.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Coupons...the one thing I never did. Don't know why...totally like saving money, but I always just found seeing how good of a deal something was just made me rationalize getting it more....

But awesome finds there :D